Monday, February 4, 2008

Missed Oportunity

First, I would like to thank all of you that said a prayer for me. Shawn was excellent in church yesterday and Joshua wasn't nearly as bad as last week. Unless you count the time that he screamed at the top of his lungs because I made Shawn put the song book away, and the time he got mad and swung his arms at my face and knocked off my glasses, lol. Joshua wasn't a little angel but he wasn't as bad as last week or maybe I had better control of my patience. Either way I appreciated the prayers.

Now for the missed opportunity...I saw Casey (formerly from Gel-EE-Beans) at the park yesterday. When I spotted her she was talking on her cell phone so I didn't want to bother her and then I got busy chasing after Joshua. I looked around for her and she was gone. It was only about 5 minutes. I was so upset that I didn't even see her walking towards the gate. I wanted to find out if she went somewhere else to work because Shawn desperately needs a haircut and she is the first one who's been able to work around all his cowlicks and give him a decent cut. I have to take Joshua in for a haircut also. It doesn't matter who cuts his hair so hopefully, they'll have pity on Shawn and tell me where Casey went.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I can't believe you missed that great opportunity! If you do find out where Casey went, please be sure to let me know.

Karlise said...

My hairdresser(Sally) knows her well (used to work together) so I'll try to remember to ask her when I got in in a couple of weeks.

Karen said...

Oh, just don't tell her it's for Shawn. She used to cut his hair, lol.