Sunday, February 17, 2008

Family...

I love my family and I really miss everyone still back in Maryland. That's the only thing I miss about Maryland, lol, just kidding. My Aunt Chris and my cousin Angie were down this weekend to visit. My Aunt Chris is my mom's older sister but I'm 9 yrs. older than Angie. Still, we have a very close relationship. We all lived in the same neighborhood growing up (they lived about 4 blocks away) so we saw each other practically on a daily basis. Now we're all grown up and Angie has a 3 month old daughter named Emily. She's beautiful and looks just like Angie when she was a baby. Last night we ate dinner at my mom's house and I took some pictures of Emily. I didn't get too many because I spent a good amount of time holding her. They went back to Maryland today and I miss them already. We've been trying to talk Angie into moving to Florida because we know if she does, my Aunt Chris and Uncle Bob would soon follow, lol. The only problem is Angie's brother Brian has joint custody of his kids so he won't be able to move down here. He really wants to though. It's nice having my parents and Julie here but it would be nicer if we had more family to hang out with. Here are my pictures of Emily:





0 comments: