Monday, February 11, 2008

Catching up...

Sounded like a good title considering it's been a few days since I've posted. Nothing too exciting happened over the weekend. Just the usual...soccer game, parents visiting, church, etc. However, it was nice to see everyone at the group meeting on Sunday, especially since I was kid free and didn't have to look after the kids.

I took Joshua to Kindermusik this morning and guess who I saw? Michelle and Lauren. They were there for a trial class.

Joshua is driving me crazy with his ability to climb!!! The other day I found him at the top of Shawn's closet. I had to call Don in to get him down because I couldn't reach him, lol. If I wasn't so worried that he was going to fall, I would have grabbed my camera to take a picture. Maybe next time, lol. I took these pictures today after the kids were playing outside for a while. Joshua dumped dirt on his head (several times). He was a very dirty boy.



I wonder if he'll ever get tired of playing with cars

0 comments: