Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today should be interesting. Don left at 6am this morning. Joshua decided to wake up at 5:15am this morning. Shawn has a soccer game at 11 am this morning. I have to work the concession stand from 1:30pm to 4:30pm. I think I'm the only one from our team that is working the concession stand today. Luckily there are 2 other teams so hopefully there will be enough people. Not sure what we're doing for dinner tonight. My parents are watching the kids for me while I work the concession stand so maybe they'll treat us to something? I'm not sure Don will get home before the kids go to bed. He's doing a craft fair in Lake Placid which is about 1 1/2 hr. drive. Everyone who reads this...please say a prayer for me tonight that my kids are good in church tomorrow, lol.

Amy, Good Luck today! I hope you find Streaky!

0 comments: