Thursday, February 21, 2008

I found Casey!!!

Shawn has class pictures tomorrow. Since Casey doesn't work at Gel-EE-Beans anymore, I decided to take Shawn somewhere else on Tuesday to get his haircut. They did an awful job and I just couldn't let him have his picture taken with that haircut so I took him to Gel-EE-Beans to see if they could fix it. There was too long of a wait so I decided to take him to Salon 705 to see if anyone could fit him in. I was in luck because one of the stylists was waiting for her next appointment so we didn't have to wait. When I told her that Casey used to cut his hair, she said that Casey now works there. Yippee, I'm soooo excited. She works Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Saturday. Just in case you don't know where Salon 705 is...it's located in the same shopping center as Pump it up and Shapes right there on the corner of Lumsden and Kings. Their number is 662-6705. By the way, the girl that did cut Shawn's hair today did an excellent job with what she could do. Now the only part that doesn't quite look right is the bangs but they'll just have to grow out some more.

1 comments:

Melodie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!
Thanks for the info, Karen!
Good work!