Tuesday, February 19, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Bending nails that is. It's been a while since I've bent nails because I was having so much neck/back pain. I'm not going to the chiropractor anymore and I'm feeling pretty good so I've started bending nails again. This Saturday, Don is doing a craft fair in Ybor called Fiesta Day. He was totally against doing it but I talked him into it. I figure there will be a lot of Hispanics there. Most of the Hispanics I know are Christians, are very religious, and wear jewelry (especially crosses)so I think we'll do pretty good there. Only time will tell.

Joshua lost his speech therapist because she went to work for another company. That was two weeks ago. Today, his new speech therapist came to the house. As soon as I opened the door, I asked her if she had to re-test him because if she did, he probably wouldn't qualify anymore. He's repeating everything now and he's started putting two words together. Even more shocking is the fact that he can count to 4. Maybe it's normal for his age, but I'm not used to it, lol. I'm hoping she doesn't discharge him right away because they are paying for his Kindermusik classes and we're in the middle of a semester. We had a scholarship that we were using but since the state agreed to pay for his classes, I'm sure that Ms. Aimee probably gave the scholarship to someone else. We can't afford to pay for the classes ourselves, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There's no doubt in my mind that he's progressed so well because of his Kindermusik classes.

0 comments: