Monday, July 28, 2008

A trip down memory lane...

Since I was digging through my old pictures to find a picture to show off my tan, I decided to scan a few others and share.

Here I am with my aunt Mary Beth sitting on the back porch of my grandparents house. I think I was probably 2 or 3 yrs old since I still had long hair.

Here I am with my aunt Julie inside my grandparents house.
I had to ask my mom what I was doing in this picture. She said that I used to make up stories all the time and my aunt Fran (who is actually a cousin but I always called her aunt) was egging me on. I guess my aunt Chris thought it was hilarious.


Here I am with straight hair after my mom finally had my hair cut. She always regretted it because she loved my curls. I hated them though because back then, there wasn't any kind of detangler. I think I was 4 in this picture or maybe 5.

Got to love the 70's

And finally, my 10th grade school picture.







5 comments:

Working Mama said...

I remember us talking awhile back about the boys & who they looked like. Well after seeing those pictures I think BOTH boys look a lot like you! The picture where you were 2 or 3, I think that looks a lot like Joshua & the picture where you were 4 with straight hair - that looks a lot like Shawn to me!

Melodie said...

I was thinking the same thing! You can definitely see both boys in those pics.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing!! Loved the pictures!

Heather said...

Yep, same thoughts. Your boys look just like you!

Debbie said...

Do I repeat everyone's comment....Your boys are the spitting image of you....I'm sure that there is Don in them too...You need to post pics side-by-side of you, Don and then the boys! (But our secret is yes, all you!) LOL!