Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm feeling a little out numbered today

Oh, the joy of being a mother to two boys! Today, we ran a few errands and I stopped at Walmart to buy some tapes for the camcorder. While we were there, we bought some school supplies that were on sale. Next thing I know, Joshua has white stuff in his hair. He had gotten a hold of the Elmer's glue and opened it and got it in his hair, on his shirt, and all over his hands. Thankfully, he didn't get it on any of the other school supplies.

As we were leaving Walmart, Joshua points to my boob and says belly. I told him that wasn't mommy's belly. Of course he asked "why"? I told him that was mommy's booby but we don't say booby to people because it's not nice. Then Shawn piped in and said "but if I say that I like your booby, that's nice. Right mommy?" Umm, no. We don't say that. Then Shawn says "I said LIKE your bobby". "I know what you said and like is a good word but you don't say I like your booby to women" Ugh, I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of years when we have to explain sex, lol.