Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I passed!

So glad that's over with! The last test I took (Monday night) was tough. It was on rules & regulations but it had questions on first aid kits and other stuff. I guess that's covered in the rules and regs but not in our study guide, lol. I was sweating that one out for sure. Next up...5 hr. Early Literacy Training.

It's hard to believe that it's July already. Where did the time go? I don't really remember too much of June, lol. We are going to the 4th of July parade on Friday. The kids are excited about it. I'll have to do some pre-planning so we can have snacks to bring with us. My parents are supposed to come over our house late afternoon and then we'll head over to the pool for a little while (that's if it's not raining). Plans are to cook out on the grill for dinner then head up to the mall later for some fireworks. Shawn is really excited about that. Not sure how Joshua will do but I'm sure he won't be sleeping if we didn't go. There are plenty of people in our neighborhood that set fireworks off so whether or not we go to the mall, Joshua is sure to be awake.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes, June has flew by and it seems like when I get to the point that I want to "savour" each day, its a new month...LOL!

But the big news deserves a BIG CONGRATS! I'm sure that is some relief, although you had to know that you would do well!

Working Mama said...

Congratulations Karen! What a relilef that must be - you have tackled a ton of classes/tests in a short time. Way to go! What else do you have to do, other than the Early Literacy, to "open for business"???