Friday, August 1, 2008

Ugh, tired!!!

I'm so tired. I didn't get much sleep last night because for some reason, Shawn woke up at 2 am. He tried not waking Joshua by whispering into the monitor but it didn't work; Joshua woke up too. Oh, and let me tell you...when you whisper right into the monitor, it's very loud and scary sounding, lol. Don got up with them (the first time). Shawn went right back to sleep but not Joshua. I decided I was going to lay down in his bed with him for a little while to see if I could get him to relax and fall back to sleep. It wasn't happening so I left and came back to bed. A few minutes later he starts calling my name and telling me he pooped. I knew he didn't poop but I decided to go ahead and change his diaper thinking maybe he would fall back to sleep. So when I go in there, he's soaking wet! His diaper leaked in the 5 minutes I left him. So then I had to change his diaper and his pjs and his sheets. The whole time Shawn is sleeping like a baby. Part of me wanted to go over and wake him up since he started the whole thing.

So then today I was thinking there was a good chance I could catch a nap since Joshua didn't get much sleep last night and we spent the morning at the pool. He slept 1 hour!!! Of course, I didn't hop into bed as soon as he took his nap so he woke up about 10 minutes after I got into bed. He's in bed right now and Shawn will be following soon. I'm not staying up late tonight! I need some sleep!!!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I definitely feel for you...I've had way too many nights like yours....Hope you are sleeping as I am writing this and have a good night of sleep!