Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reading overload!

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by my reading lately. I have to read the next chapter of Full of Grace by this Sunday and I've only read the first 2 pages. I have 30 more pages to go, lol. Then Shawn's EELP teacher from last year called me the other day because she heard that Shawn was seeing a neurologist on Friday (I wonder who she heard that from, lol). I love Mrs. Barber! She is so nice and she's even one of my MySpace friends. She called to let me know that she really doesn't think Shawn is Autistic and told me she was going to send a book home with Shawn called The Out of Sync Child. I also just picked up a library book so now I have 3 books to read and no time to read (except at night when reading 2 pages makes me fall asleep). Ok, I'm going to attempt to read some of Full of Grace now. Good night.

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

It's interesting you mention "The Out of Sync Child"...Wendy Hodges just mentioned this book to me. She said an occupational therapist recommended it regarding Tyler. She said it has a good amount of dietary advice. I'd be interested to see what angle it takes.
I need to return your copy of the GAPS book too - I planned to do it today but you know how that went! It is very interesting - thanks for letting me borrow it! Don't let me keep you from your reading...go read!
Andrea

Working Mama said...

You have been tagged - see my blog for your instructions.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you with Shawn appointment. I am sure he is not autistic, he is very social and has friends. He should be fine.

Marta Davis.