Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi! Did you miss me? This week has been incredibly busy since starting our new diet, especially since I've been taking Shawn his lunch to school everyday. I've collected quite the kitchen gadgets too. We are now proud owners of a juicer, a food processor (it's sad that I did not have one until now), and next week we'll be getting a yogurt maker!

Shawn spent most of the afternoon playing with his legos. He's able to build some elaborate stuff by himself but today he made me an ice cream truck. Here's a picture of his creation:

The thing on top of the truck is supposed to be an ice cream cone, lol. He wanted me to keep it but I told him I would just take a picture of it and then he can use the blocks to build something else.

I cleaned off the extra bed in Shawn's room (it had tons of Hot Wheels tracks on it). I'm going start trying to get Joshua to take a nap in the bed. That should be fun, NOT! I want to start tearing down Joshua's room and set it up as a play room for daycare.

Well, we've been going to bed late every night so I'm signing off for now to get some shut eye.

0 comments: