Tuesday, April 29, 2008

growing up...

Yesterday, I tried to get Joshua to take a nap in the extra bed in Shawn's room. I would like to move him in there permanently in the next two weeks. My idea was to put him in his bed and I would lay down in Shawn's bed to make sure he didn't get out of bed. He was too excited though and kept giggling so I rocked him to sleep in his room and then moved him back into the bed in Shawn's room. I'm hoping today that he won't be as excited and fall asleep on his own. I figure if I can get him used to taking a nap in Shawn's room by the end of this week, I'm going to try to put him to sleep in Shawn's room this weekend (so I don't have to worry about lack of sleep and school). I really want to get rid of the crib and dresser in Joshua's room so I can start working on the room to set it up as a playroom.

0 comments: