Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thank goodness...

I got that over with. The Fridge is DONE!!! Every shelf, seal, and drawer is now clean, yay! I threw all the expired condiments/food away and now there is plenty of room in there. Can you believe I had 3 small grated Parmesan cheeses? I don't even think we used them as they were all full. I think I'll try to finish cleaning the master bath today also along with the other bathroom. I'm just having a fun filled weekend aren't I?

We finally got our income tax return back and our first purchase with the extra money is a water filter for the sink. We bought this one. Now we can get rid of the water cooler that we have. It should save us a little electricity from not having the water cooler and should save us money not having to buy bottled water for the cooler. It will now cost us about $8.00 a month for clean drinking water once you factor in the cost of a new replacement filter every 6 months. I don't think we'll have the money to buy that juicer I want just yet. Maybe when we clean out our garage we can have a garage sale and put the money we earn towards the juicer.

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Noting makes you feel like you've accomplished something like getting those tedious jobs done. I don't know what it is about the refrig & the bathroom cabinets, but if I can get them cleaned out and organized I feel like I've conquered the world!
andrea

Debbie said...

3 Parm. cheeses in the refridgerator...Sounds very similar to mine...A few months ago, I realized that from George making coconut shrimp, we had either 2 or 3 open jars of orange marmalade....LOL! Just today, I found 2 jars of roasted peppers....Had to chuck one....

Thanks for reading my blogs...It's nice to be in touch with you and maybe one day, some of the other girls.....

Debbie

Heather said...

You've motivated me. Okay, my fridge is still a mess, but at least I cleaned something. LOL!