Saturday, March 29, 2008

Movie Night...

With Shawn that is. I took him to see Horton Hears a Who last night while Don watched Joshua. We got there about 4:55 and I asked for tickets for the 5:30 showing. Since we had a little time, we walked next door to Wise Guys Pizza to get some dinner. I decided to get the pizza to go so we could just eat it in the theater and wouldn't have to hurry. Well, when we walked back over to the theater, auditorium 16 still had the doors closed so we sat on a bench and waited. By 5:15pm the doors to auditorium 16 were still closed so I walked over and peeked in just to make sure the movie was actually playing and it was so I sat back down. By now I was getting a little angry that they put the movies so close together like that. I looked at our tickets again to make sure we had the right auditorium and it did indeed say #16. At 5:25pm when they still had not opened the doors, I looked at my ticket again and this time I noticed that the show time on the ticket said 4:45pm. Oh, I was so angry at that moment but I kept my cool and walked over to the customer service desk and she issued us new tickets. Luckily, there weren't that many people in the auditorium for that showing so we were still able to get a good seat and everything was fine.

I thought the movie was cute and Shawn said he liked it but he was very distracted during the movie. I don't think it had enough "action" for him. He kept turning around in his seat to see where the movie was coming out of. Of course during the previews they showed the new Speed Racer movie trailer and that's all Shawn could talk about. He wants to see that movie so bad but I don't think it's going to be rated G, lol. During the preview, I saw some Kung Fu fighting. I guess that would be considered violence and probably make it a PG. That's too bad because I know it would be a movie Shawn would love.

I finally finished wiping down the rest of the kitchen cabinets and front of the dishwasher. I even decided to wipe down the pantry door! However, I still have not cleaned out the fridge and it is way over due so it is now on the top of my list of things to do. I think I'll go start on it now.

0 comments: