Tuesday, January 15, 2008

See, I would have so been out by now!

Well, since I didn't post yesterday, I would have been out of the blog contest if I was part of it. And that's why I didn't join! I knew I wouldn't have been able to blog every single day no matter how hard I tried. Oh well.

Yesterday was Kindermusik day with Joshua. I love Kindermusik and Ms. Aimee! It breaks up our day and lets Joshua expel some energy. I was really impressed with how well he did yesterday. He actually did some of the movements and repeated some of the sounds. There is no doubt in my mind that Kindermusik has helped tremendously with his speech.

After Shawn got home from school, I let them play out back for a little while. There was still some water on the chairs and in buckets so it made for some messy play. They had fun though.

I did have a small victory last night...I made a turkey meatloaf for dinner. It is called brown sugar meatloaf. Shawn actually ate it and asked for more! I think because he thought he was eating sugar, lol. So I'll definitely be making that again sometime. Joshua didn't eat any but I think it was because he drank a sippy cup of milk around 4pm and he just wasn't hungry. He's not as picky as Shawn is though so I'm sure I'll be able to get him to eat it next time.

0 comments: