Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Florida Manatees

Today I met a friend at the Florida Manatee Viewing Center. What a perfect day to go! There were so many manatees out. I have to admit though that they are one of the ugliest animals I have ever seen. Joshua had fun running down the pier and stopping at every speaker to hear the music, lol.

Thank goodness Heather took pictures because my camera is on it's last leg. I never know when it's going to work. I realized this one night when I tried to take a picture of Don's hair after Joshua stuck silly putty in it and even though I thought I took 2 pictures, they never showed up on the memory card later. I was soooo bummed that I didn't capture that moment, lol.

Here's a few pics that Heather took-







Shawn was supposed to start CCD again this week and I forgot all about it. Don called to ask me about it and when I looked at the clock it was too late to take him. Oh well. I'm not sure how much he learns from that class anyway.

Changing the subject...I have no idea what I'm making for dinner. This is where I fail at being a mother and a wife. It's definitely my weakest point. I do not plan out my meals for the week even though I've tried several times in the past. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would get is someone to come prepare my meals for me. Or if I could afford it, I would love to go to Let's Eat or Dinners Done. Both kids are hungry now so it looks like it's going to be frozen chicken nuggets and left over mac and cheese for them. Don and I can fend for ourselves. I'm making a vow tonight to figure out what I'm going to cook for dinner tomorrow night and make sure I have all the ingredients, etc. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I did not know you had a blog until you posted a comment on Amy's. My bad...sorry. I hope you enjoy blogging.

Melodie said...

I didn't know, either, until I saw it on Jen's blogroll.

Karen said...

he he, you found me. Actually, I started a Blog a long time ago after Amy, Julie, and whoever else started theirs but I never kept up with it so I just decided to start over.