Saturday, January 12, 2008

Typical Saturday

I'm so tired right now. For some reason, Joshua woke up in the middle of the night and I had a hard time getting him to go back to sleep. No breaks for me today either. Don left at 6am to drive up to Crystal River for a craft fair. He's going to spend the night in his truck so we won't see him again until tomorrow night. I'm praying right now that the kids play together nicely this weekend.

I've got so much to do right now I don't even know where to begin. Because of my neck pain, I'm behind with my laundry big time. And even though Don tried to help out by loading up the dishwasher, the kitchen counters are a mess! I did manage to clean off the dining room table yesterday so now it's not full of mail and newspapers. I was thinking about taking the kids to the park this morning but I'm waiting to see how the weather is. They both need baths so I figure they might as well get really dirty first, lol.

Well, it looks kind of wet outside so I'm not sure we'll be going anywhere today.

0 comments: