Thursday, January 17, 2008

Makes No Sense at All

Sometimes I wonder about Don. Last night, Don said he was going to do the dishes. Well, at about 9:30pm I decided to unload the dishwasher for him. I thought I was doing a good thing. Even if Don didn't finish the dishes, that would be one less thing I would have to do before I loaded the dishwasher back up. When Don found out, he got mad and told me if I wasn't going to load the dishwasher back up then I shouldn't unload the dishwasher. Uhh???? First off, I could care less if he loaded the dishwasher up last night or not. We had enough clean dishes for in the morning. If he didn't load the dishwasher then I would have done it first thing in the morning. Why in the world would anyone complain about someone doing half the job for them? I'm over it now.

Today was a pretty boring day. I wanted to get Joshua out of the house today but since the weather was crappy, we stayed in. To keep him busy, I broke out the play-doh. He loved it of course but we spent most of the time pulling out one color and then putting it back because he wanted another color, etc.


1 comments:

Melodie said...

You are a brave woman! I don't think I'll be able to trust Katie with Play-Doh until she's at least 10 years old. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever let Sarah or Emily play with it.
Did you know that they now have Play-Doh scented perfume? It smells just like the real thing.