Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a goner!


Shawn now has a hole where one of his baby teeth used to reside. It fell out yesterday afternoon. Good thing too because he was having a hard time eating and told me it wasn't fun having a loose tooth, lol. I thought it came out pretty quick since we just discovered it yesterday. Anyway, Shawn put his tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy left him a dollar. He was very excited about it this morning and kept telling me that today was his lucky day. Here's a picture of the missing tooth:

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

Yeah! Great news, Shawn!! That's the same tooth that Matthew lost! Welcome to the Toothless Club!

jennifer said...

Same tooth for Evan as well. Yea Shawn!

Debbie said...

Congrats....I am trying to keep all this "tooth losing" from Elizabeth because either I know or she knows children that have lost their first tooth and her tooth has been somewhat loose since June, but nothing yet...I might have to do the apple thing..LOL!

Melodie said...

Congratulations, Shawn!