Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stupid Thunder!!!

Stupid thunder woke me up this morning. I hate being woke up before I need to. I need all the sleep I can get, lol. In all fairness I should have went to bed earlier. Thankfully, it didn't wake the kids. I'm not sure how though because it shook the whole house! I'm a pretty heavy sleeper too.

I told Shawn he was taking a nap today. He swam a lot in the pool yesterday but didn't get to sleep until after 9pm. He normally goes to bed at 8pm. He probably would have slept in this morning but I had to wake him up at 6:30am. I know he's going to be up late again tonight so I told him he needed to take a nap today so he can catch up on some sleep. Surprisingly he didn't even complain.

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

I know what you mean - that's the 2nd time this week that deep rolling thunder woke me up but not the kids. I told Don this morning that it was weird thunder...sounded like it was right over our house & because it was spaced out, I even started thinking "was it thunder? was it an explosion? what the heck?". Then I heard it again and was assured it was just thunder. I'm glad the kids slept through it though!

Heather said...

That was some crazy thunder last night.