Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One down, four more to go...

I took my first exam (Health and Nutrition) for the 30 hr. child care class I'm required to take to get licensed last Tuesday. They don't tell you if you pass or fail; you have to keep checking online to see if you passed. I've been checking since Friday and it was finally on my transcript today that I passed, yay! So now I have 4 more exams to take. I take 3 tomorrow night and my last one next Monday.

VBS went much smoother today except I have 3 boys that are trouble makers. All the kids in the other 3rd grade class are calm and quite. Why do I always get the loud and active ones??? Do they think I have more experience with that? LOL

Here are a few pics I took of my room. They didn't turn out that great but you get the idea.


1 comments:

Working Mama said...

It looks great, Karen! I have seen that done in preschool classes at different schools with the paper bag vines, etc. I've also seen them take the same paper bag vine idea and use spray paint just here & there and make it a python! Good job!