Friday, June 27, 2008

Last day of VBS...WooHoo!!!

Now don't get me wrong; I love VBS. I know Shawn had a blast this week and I think Joshua enjoyed the change. However, I'm so thankful that it is done. My house looks like a tornado touched down. After I got Joshua down for a nap today, I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen (still not done but so much better). I went through all the junk mail that's been piling up on my dining room table. I attempted to vacuum the great room but when I pulled out my beloved Electrolux Pronto, it wasn't working. The light wasn't even coming on when it was placed in the charger. I didn't have time to fool with it so I brought out the broom. Ugh, I hate to sweep. I hate it so much that after I was done sweeping, I pulled the charger apart to see if I could find something wrong with it. Everything looked good; all solder joints intact, no fuses, nothing out of the ordinary. I put everything back together and plugged it in one more time and this time the light came on. I have no idea what I did but I'm so happy it's working again.

Tomorrow is my last class for my 30 hr. child care class and I have my final exam on Monday night. I didn't think the results would be posted for the last three that I took on Wednesday but when I checked my transcript this afternoon, I found out that I passed all three!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats! I'm sure you will be happy when all the tests and the final exam is complete! I knew you would do well!!!!

Melodie said...

Way to go, Karen! Woo-hoo for you!

Heather said...

Congrats on passing the exams!