Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Good Night!

Joshua only woke up once last night! He started coughing and it sounded like he was gagging on phlegm so I went in to check on him. He was drenched in sweat! I guess Shawn told Joshua to pull the covers up over him. I flipped his pillow over, held him a few minutes and then laid him back down. He slept through the rest of the night and even slept in! He's been waking up around 6am but this morning he woke up at 7:15am. I think he's finally transitioned. Now I have to get Don to take the crib apart and get it out in the garage.

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

That's great - he's such a big boy. I am getting over the crib too BUT not ready to transition Patrick yet. Don & I did talk though and when he is ready we are just going to put him right in a regular bed and skip the toddler bed...we'll use the toddler bed until the regular bed arrives though. But Matthew climbed out of crib at 22 months & Patrick is now almost 26 mo. with no sign of climbing interest. Matthew went from a toddler bed to a regular bed at 33 months. Good luck and hope he continues doing so well!

Debbie said...

That's great and seems to really be a smooth transition...Might of had a few nights, but you seem to have it on track now...Keep up the good work...

Melodie said...

I hope I have as easy of a time when I decide to transition Katie! Congratulations!