Saturday, May 10, 2008

Go, Speed Racer, Go

Here he comes
Here comes Speed Racer
He's a demon on wheels
He's a demon and he's going to be chasing after someone
Go, Speed Racer, Go

I took Shawn to see Speed Racer today. It is rated PG but Shawn really wanted to see it and Alvin and the Chipmunks was rated PG so I figured it wasn't going to be too bad. I figured that it got a PG rating because there is a lot of Kung Fu Fighting. What I wasn't expecting was that Sprittle gave the middle finger to someone. Of course that was over Shawn's head and I don't even think he even knew it was supposed to be funny but I don't think we'll be getting this movie on DVD. I definitely don't want him to see that over and over again. It's a shame too because that was the only thing in the movie I really had a problem with. I mean was it really that important to put that in there? Now they lost a DVD sale from it.

1 comments:

Karlise said...

I was just talking to moms on another group about SR. There's alot of bad language too apparently. It's so sad that's it's geared towards kids and they add this stuff!