Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's cold!!!

Since I'm not a Florida native, I usually don't complain about it being cold. However, this morning was cold!!! It doesn't usually get cold like this until January around here. I was expecting it to be cold but not that cold, lol. It was still 37 degrees outside around 9am when Joshua and I went to the store. We wore winter coats but by the time we were on our way home, we stripped them off. I checked the temp. once we got home and it was 54 degrees, much better.

We had a frog sitting right in the middle of our sidewalk when we woke up this morning. We think he went into hibernation mode because it was so cold. Don tried to get him to jump away but the thing wouldn't move. It was still there when Joshua and I went to the store. When we came back, it had moved to the side of the sidewalk but wasn't moving. When we went to get Shawn from the bus stop, it was gone.

All my friends have been posting which candidate their child voted for in school. Shawn voted on Tuesday but he didn't say anything about it so I asked him today who he voted for. He told me he voted for McCain. When I asked him why, he said because he's the best, lol. Then I asked him what makes him the best and he told me because he is really nice. We haven't really discussed politics with him at all so I'm not sure how he thinks McCain is nice, lol.

1 comments:

Melodie said...

Shawn's right. He is a nice man.