Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Walking

Today, Joshua and I took a walk around the neighborhood. He rode in the stroller and told me which way to go. After a while, I suggested to him that we walk to the playground (in the neighborhood). We played there for a little while until I saw these dark clouds rolling in. I hurried Joshua back in the stroller and started back home praying the whole time not to get rained on. It did sprinkle on us but the heavens never opened up. Thank you God! When we got back, I felt so good. I really miss walking. I really enjoyed it when Andrea and I used to meet up for the stroller walks. I need to get in the habbit of doing it on a daily basis and now that the weather is starting to cool off a bit, I have no excuse. Best part about it - it's free, lol.

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

I'll meet up with you sometime - I miss it too.

Melodie said...

I need to do it, too, but it hasn't been cool enough for me on too many days yet. I can feel it coming soon, though.

Melodie said...

Tag - you're it! See my blog for details.

Working Mama said...

Hey! I tagged her - I didn't see her name on your blog, Mel!

Karen, I am tagging you!