Monday, March 2, 2009

Do I really need a title for every post?

I'm a little sore today. Guess from what??? Give up? I am sore from mopping my floor. Yes, you heard me right...I'm so out of shape that mopping a floor makes me sore, lol. However, I'm very proud of myself of what I got accomplished. I've been feeling sick for so long that the house was starting to fall in around me because God forbid someone else picks up around here. I felt pretty good this weekend so I took advantage of it. Now I have an almost clean house. My bedroom could definitely use some attention now. The bedroom is hard because we don't have much room in this house so our bedroom also became our office. So it is a catch all.

Saturday, we had a busy morning. I took the kids to pet some baby goats at Joshua's Kindermusik teacher's house. They were so cute and the kids enjoyed chasing them around. Shawn tried his best to catch one but didn't have any luck. He did however get to hold one before we left. Then it was off to Shawn's soccer game. Boy was it hot. The heat started to get to me a little bit and I started feeling a little sick but I made it through the game. I even ended up with a little bit of sunburn. Actually, I'm not sure if I would call it a burn...a little pink one day, tan the next, lol. I can't wait to hang out at the pool this year.

0 comments: