Friday, April 3, 2009

Pool time

The weather has been really nice for the past few weeks now. Several times I have considered taking the kids to the pool because it was definitely that hot out. However, our pool is not heated so I was a little hesitant but yesterday I decided to brave it and take a chance. You know what? It wasn't that bad. Yes the water was a little chilly but it was bearable and you got used to it pretty quick. I'm so excited!!! I really want to spend lots of time in the pool. It wears the kids out and I don't have to think about how to keep them occupied. There is less fighting too so that's a plus. Just in time for Spring Break!!! Now I just need to buy Joshua some new bathing suits because his are a little small. He can still wear them until we get some new ones though.

0 comments: