Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things That Are Not Fun...

There are several things that are not fun when you are pregnant and have morning sickness. Number 1 is cleaning up puke. Shawn was sick this week. Seems he had the flu but made a very quick recovery. Unfortunately, I still had to clean puke out of a pitcher. At least it wasn't on the floor, lol. Number 2 is, well, I'm starting to have problems with some smells lately. Syrup and ketchup are two big ones that I can't handle. Well today, I made the kids hotdogs for lunch. I left Joshua strapped into his booster chair for about one minute. When I came back, he had ketchup smeared all over his face and hair. I had to give him a bath it was that bad. I was gagging the entire time. Not fun! Can't wait for my second trimester to get here!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Oh my! You poor thing! You need to invest in some clothes pins for your nose! LOL! I hope the 1st tri passes soon!

Melodie said...

Smells really get me, too.

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you were expecting! CONGRATS!